Visitors

Thursday, March 3, 2016

THURSDAY: HEADED TO FRIDAY

March 3, 2016
Subtle differences daily .. I really appreciate my view.   The movement of the trees and the changes in the sky are so subtle.  Weatherman says some weather may arrive for the weekend. Wouldn't that be nice?

The artwork moldering on the deck will get moved inside, I guess.  Maybe it'll be finished soon?  

I do my best to keep politics out of my face.  Anything loud and orange is an immediate dismissal, even turning off my comfortable pal, the TV set, as Mitt Romney goes to town on the menace of orange.  An article in the 1922 New York Times is chilling as they speculated that Hitler wasn't all that bad, and German Jews headed for the hills. 

The Audacity of NOPE.

Friend with a stroke.  Double suicide.  A new speedometer.  Insurance ickiness... Seeing a new play tomorrow.. is this like telling what I had for dinner?  Oinkster! 

A new addition to the California Science Center: a fuel tank from the space program.  15 stories tall, it will come through the Panama Canal to LA and along city streets like the Endeavor did.. and LACMA's Big Rock.  It's space art!

A share on FB today showed an installation of a brick wall in a gallery with a copy of Kafka's The Castle placed right in the center of the bricks that stretched about fifty feet long by ten feet high. 
I estimated the size.  Correct me if you have good eyes.  Wish I knew where this wall was on display! Reading and education can change the world.  Our own ideas .. Our own critical take on what we learn.. has virtually no limits.  Wow. 

Ghostbusters 3 with women busting and lots of slime!  Wow.  I fell asleep in the giant marshmallow man thing in the original.. Saw it at the Writers Guild Theater in 1984.  Zzzzzzz.

Here's to spring springing.
March 3, 2016
michaelsheehan 

No comments:

Post a Comment