Visitors

Thursday, March 31, 2016

MARCH.. AU REVOIR (I HOPE...)

March 31, 2016
When adults or grandparents would comment on how 'time was flying' when it was not flying for me... summer could not come quickly.. Christmas? and now .. March has whipped through here like a runaway freight train.   Oh well...

On the news just now, grainy photos of a bad guy somewhere in LA.  With all the technology that is available today, why is surveillance video so blurry?   If it's truly 1984, I suspect that Orwell was saying that not only would there be video cameras everywhere, but you could actually see the faces of the folks being watched.  

I need to return a call from one of my longest time pals: Tom Hayden.  Not THAT Tom.. though it would have been fun to meet Jane!  Have you seen Jane Fonda lately, he wrote, totally off track!  

So. I'll take a break and call Hayden and we'll chat and he'll try to bait me with some silly political trip and I'll dodge the bullet and hope to hear that he and his wife are healthy and doing well. 

Watch out for friends bearing gifts tomorrow.  

March 31, 2016
michaelsheehan 
PS
I meant to mention that in my dream this morning that I was showing a special present that I made for my friend, Jill Bell, to some other person.  The present is in a small spice bottle.  In the dream, though, the bottle had morphed into a jar.  Inside are cookies in the shape of the letters of Jill's name and in the real item, they are fairly tightly packed. In the jar, however, they were looser and moved when you turned the jar, making the cookies begin to crumble.  It is my intention to not have the cookies crumble!  Analysis?  
ms  

No comments:

Post a Comment