Visitors

Friday, March 4, 2016

ATTENHUT! MARCH FORTH!

March 4, 2016

One out of three calls this morning produce a person.   A rude person.  A while back one of those solicitors whom I actually engaged in a very brief chat told me that the "Do Not Call" list is useless.  Because these people call through phantom numbers, it's impossible to trace them and fine them or otherwise stop the nuisance.  Then! She hung  up on me!  

I continue to wade through "Sophie's World" and got to Kierkegaard today.  The beauty of reading about these philosophers is that it sparks critical thinking in me.   Of course, folks who know me might say that I'm critical all the time? Reason or Faith? I won't begin to try to explain what I think I've learned!  Credo Quia Absurdum. "I believe because it is irrational." Hmm.

Off to review Opaline by Fengar Gail tonight at The Garage Theatre in Long Beach.  Critique to follow. Naw.. It'll be a review. 

 BREAKING NEWS! A wild story about a knife surfacing that was supposedly found on the Rockingham estate of O.J. Simpson is being tested by L.A. Police. At least it knocks the silly politics off the news.  Double Jeopardy will prevent a retrial of O.J. but if the knife is genuine, it'll stay on the front page for a while. 
Credo Quia Absurdum! 

March Fourth.. the only day of the year that is a command!  2016
michaelsheehan




No comments:

Post a Comment