Visitors

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

FLUFF AND STEEL 3/30/16 "B"

March 30, 2016  "B"

My originial intention when I came up with this one hundred days idea was to just do a hundred days that would include clouds and whatever was going on that I felt like writing about.  Yesterday, I found some clouds that were really wonderful. 

"Bobby flagged a diesel down just before it rained..." Which makes me think of Kris Kristopherson and Janis and then seeing Sam Shepard in the new film "Midnight Special" with Michael Shannon.  ET meets Close Encounters.  
 But.. but.. the clouds and then Joni Mitchell's Both Sides Now and "life's illusions, I recall..."  And it is Wednesday, March heading out the door and spring popping in like anything. 

This is pretty uninteresting.  Staying in the moment. Looking forward to seeing my Aries friend for an hour on Friday.  I'll take my good old bus for a run today.  

The last screenings for the SAGAFTRA Film Society will roll this weekend at the DGA.  The DC Comics whoopdedoo with two 'good guys' going at it is the last movie!  Yikes!! Why would Batman even consider a showdown with Superman? Why, Bruce, Why?

Gosh.. time is flying.  Lee's birthday is a week from Friday, which marks the close of escrow on the home where my porch is located. 

It has now been about a hundred days since December 21st.  The 'Or so...' is now in effect, I guess.  

March 30, 2016
michaelsheehan 




No comments:

Post a Comment